Annual General Meeting of VIB Vermögen AG resolves to increase the dividend for the tenth time in a row
- Dividend climbs by almost 9 per cent to EUR 0.65 per ordinary share
- Actions of the Managing and Supervisory Boards officially approved by an
- Considerable approval for the conversion to registered shares
- Resolution approved to increase the size of the Supervisory Board to four
- Former Chief Executive Officer Ludwig Schlosser elected to the Supervisory
VIB Vermögen acquires a logistics/light industry property in southern Thuringia for EUR 16.9 million
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and management of commercial properties, has added an extremely attractive logistics/light industry property to its portfolio.
VIB and WDP evaluating the potential for joint developments of logistics properties in North Rhine–Westphalia, Bremen and Hamburg
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and portfolio management of commercial properties, and WDP, a developer and portfolio manager of logistics properties in Benelux, have signed an LOI with a view to evaluating joint expansion of their logistics portfolios. The target region for investments comprises North Rhine–Westphalia, Bremen and Hamburg.
VIB Vermögen acquires and develops a logistics/light industry property in Ehningen for EUR 7.5 million
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and portfolio management of commercial properties, is adding a versatile logistics/light industry property in Ehningen, Baden-Württemberg, to its property portfolio.
VIB Vermögen bestätigt im ersten Quartal 2019 den positiven Wachstumstrend von Umsatz und Profitabilität
Umsatzerlöse steigen im ersten Quartal um 5,9 Prozent auf 22,5 Millionen Euro
Revenue rises by 3.9 per cent to EUR 86.8 million
Issue proceeds to fund further growth at the company
- Revenue increases by 3.9 per cent to EUR 86.8 million
- Adjusted earnings before tax (EBT) rise sharply by 9.9 per cent to EUR 51.7 million
- Dividend set to increase for the tenth time in a row, with a proposed dividend of EUR 0.65 per share
- Continued growth in revenue and earnings expected for 2019
VIB Vermögen extends tenancy agreements with its largest existing tenant to 2032 ahead of schedule and acquires garden centre in Göppingen
- Early extensions to tenancy agreements until 2032 for the Dehner Group's
- Further acquisition of a Dehner garden centre in Göppingen with an investment volume of around EUR 13.5 million
VIB developing fully let two-storey project with a rentable area of around 115,000 square metres in the Ingolstadt region
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and portfolio management of commercial properties, is developing what will be the largest logistics facility in its portfolio, at the Interpark site near Ingolstadt.