VIB developing fully let two-storey project with a rentable area of around 115,000 square metres in the Ingolstadt region
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and portfolio management of commercial properties, is developing what will be the largest logistics facility in its portfolio, at the Interpark site near Ingolstadt.
VIB Vermögen agrees early renewal of rental agreements for 41,000 square metres of logistics space at the Interpark site
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and portfolio man-agement of commercial properties, has agreed early renewals with its second-largest tenant – the Rudolph Logistics Group – in respect of three properties at Interpark.
Addition of three in-house developments in the first nine months drives further growth at VIB Vermögen
- Revenue climbs by 3.8 per cent in the first nine months year-on-year to EUR 64.4 million
- Adjusted EBT rises by 8.4 per cent, reflecting a further increase in profitability
- Portfolio strengthened by three new in-house developments with an investment volume of EUR 41.3 million
- Guidance confirmed for the 2018 financial year
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and management of commercial properties, has added a further multi-functional property in an attractive location to its portfolio.
VIB launches major new development project at Interpark by fully letting the first construction phase
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and portfolio management of commercial properties, has concluded a long-term rental agreement with a leading carmaker from the region for the first construction phase of its largest reserved plot at the Interpark industrial estate near Ingolstadt.
VIB Vermögen honoured with the "Most Improved Annual Report" and a prize in the Gold category at the EPRA Awards
VIB Vermögen was one of the companies that showed the greatest improvement in the implementation of the so called "EPRA Best Practice Recommendations" in its financial reporting at this year’s EPRA Awards and additionally won the much-coveted prize in the Gold category.
VIB Vermögen extends rental agreement with leading sporting goods manufacturer in respect of 30,200 square metres
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and portfolio man-agement of commercial properties, has prematurely extended the rental agreement for the property in Uffenheim in the greater area of Würzburg by five years to the end of 2024.
- Revenue rise of 3.5 per cent to EUR 42.6 million thanks to portfolio expansion
- Further increase in profitability, with sharp climb of 8.3 per cent in adjusted EBT
- Outlook for the 2018 financial year confirmed
VIB Vermögen AG will complete two in-house developments – one in Vaihingen an der Enz and one at Kopernikusstrasse 2 at Interpark – on time and on budget as of September 1, 2018. Following the successful marketing of the last-remaining free space, both properties will enter the portfolio fully let.
Annual General Meeting of VIB Vermögen AG resolves to increase the dividend for the ninth time in a row
- Dividend increasing by nine per cent to EUR 0.60 per ordinary share
- Actions of the Management Board and Supervisory Board officially approved by a significant majority
- Ernst & Young appointed the new auditor