- Revenue for the first nine months increases by 5.1 per cent year-on-year to EUR 67.6 million
- Adjusted EBT rises sharply by 10.4 per cent to EUR 41.9 million
- Guidance once again confirmed for the full year 2019
At yesterday's meeting of the Supervisory Board, Mr. Ludwig Schlosser unanimously elected as the new Chairman of the Supervisory Board of VIB Verrmögen AG. He succeeds Franz Xaver Schmidbauer, who resigns as Chairman of the Supervisory Board and remains available to the Company as a member of the Supervisory Board.
- Logistics property in Schwarzenbruck with 9,400 square metres of rentable space to be completed by the end of the year
- 3,700 square metres of office space have been added at Business Park Regensburg
New WKN and ISIN
- Revenue increases by 5.9 per cent to EUR 45.1 million in the first six months of the year
- Adjusted EBT grows sharply by 10.9 per cent to EUR 27.7 million
- Forecast confirmed for 2019 as a whole
- Publication of the second sustainability report
Annual General Meeting of VIB Vermögen AG resolves to increase the dividend for the tenth time in a row
- Dividend climbs by almost 9 per cent to EUR 0.65 per ordinary share
- Actions of the Managing and Supervisory Boards officially approved by an
- Considerable approval for the conversion to registered shares
- Resolution approved to increase the size of the Supervisory Board to four
- Former Chief Executive Officer Ludwig Schlosser elected to the Supervisory
VIB Vermögen acquires a logistics/light industry property in southern Thuringia for EUR 16.9 million
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and management of commercial properties, has added an extremely attractive logistics/light industry property to its portfolio.
VIB and WDP evaluating the potential for joint developments of logistics properties in North Rhine–Westphalia, Bremen and Hamburg
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and portfolio management of commercial properties, and WDP, a developer and portfolio manager of logistics properties in Benelux, have signed an LOI with a view to evaluating joint expansion of their logistics portfolios. The target region for investments comprises North Rhine–Westphalia, Bremen and Hamburg.
VIB Vermögen acquires and develops a logistics/light industry property in Ehningen for EUR 7.5 million
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and portfolio management of commercial properties, is adding a versatile logistics/light industry property in Ehningen, Baden-Württemberg, to its property portfolio.
VIB Vermögen bestätigt im ersten Quartal 2019 den positiven Wachstumstrend von Umsatz und Profitabilität
- Umsatzerlöse steigen im ersten Quartal um 5,9 Prozent auf 22,5 Millionen Euro
- Bereinigtes EBT wächst überproportional um 11,1 Prozent auf 13,9 Millionen Euro
- Schuldscheindarlehen über 42,5 Millionen Euro erfolgreich platziert
- Ausblick auf Gesamtjahr 2019 bestätigt