VIB Vermögen acquires and develops a logistics/light industry property in Ehningen for EUR 7.5 million
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and portfolio management of commercial properties, is adding a versatile logistics/light industry property in Ehningen, Baden-Württemberg, to its property portfolio.
VIB Vermögen bestätigt im ersten Quartal 2019 den positiven Wachstumstrend von Umsatz und Profitabilität
Umsatzerlöse steigen im ersten Quartal um 5,9 Prozent auf 22,5 Millionen Euro
Revenue rises by 3.9 per cent to EUR 86.8 million
Issue proceeds to fund further growth at the company
- Revenue increases by 3.9 per cent to EUR 86.8 million
- Adjusted earnings before tax (EBT) rise sharply by 9.9 per cent to EUR 51.7 million
- Dividend set to increase for the tenth time in a row, with a proposed dividend of EUR 0.65 per share
- Continued growth in revenue and earnings expected for 2019
VIB Vermögen extends tenancy agreements with its largest existing tenant to 2032 ahead of schedule and acquires garden centre in Göppingen
- Early extensions to tenancy agreements until 2032 for the Dehner Group's
- Further acquisition of a Dehner garden centre in Göppingen with an investment volume of around EUR 13.5 million
VIB developing fully let two-storey project with a rentable area of around 115,000 square metres in the Ingolstadt region
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and portfolio management of commercial properties, is developing what will be the largest logistics facility in its portfolio, at the Interpark site near Ingolstadt.
VIB Vermögen agrees early renewal of rental agreements for 41,000 square metres of logistics space at the Interpark site
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and portfolio man-agement of commercial properties, has agreed early renewals with its second-largest tenant – the Rudolph Logistics Group – in respect of three properties at Interpark.
Addition of three in-house developments in the first nine months drives further growth at VIB Vermögen
- Revenue climbs by 3.8 per cent in the first nine months year-on-year to EUR 64.4 million
- Adjusted EBT rises by 8.4 per cent, reflecting a further increase in profitability
- Portfolio strengthened by three new in-house developments with an investment volume of EUR 41.3 million
- Guidance confirmed for the 2018 financial year
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and management of commercial properties, has added a further multi-functional property in an attractive location to its portfolio.