VIB Vermögen AG lets 9,500 sqm on a long-term basis to a leading Japanese manufacturer of mechanical components
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the acquisition, development and portfolio management of commercial properties, has concluded a long-term rental agreement with a new tenant at its property in Frankfurt.
At yesterday’s Annual General Meeting of commercial property specialist VIB Vermögen AG, the Management Board of the company provided the shareholders with a detailed report on the successful course of business in the previous financial year and the company’s future growth strategy.
VIB Vermögen AG has now completed and handed over the second in-house development this year at Interpark Kösching near Ingolstadt on schedule.
Operating revenue up by 4.6% to EUR 20.4 million
- Operating revenue rose by 5.6% to EUR 79.9 million
- Adjusted earnings before tax (EBT) with a plus of 11.8%
- New growth impulses through active portfolio management and proprietary developments
- Guidance 2017: EBT between EUR 43.0 and 45.5 million before valuation effects
- Operating revenue rises by 5.6%
- Adjusted Earnings before tax (EBT) climb by 11.8%
- 2016 guidance fully met
- Proposed dividend increase of 7.8% to EUR 0.55 per share
- Further growth in revenue and earnings planned for 2017
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and portfolio management of commercial properties, acquires two sites with a total area of 105,500 sqm in highly attractive logistics regions within Bavaria.
- Operating revenue rises by 6.3 per cent to EUR 58.8 million in the first nine months of the year
- Adjusted EBT increases by 11.7 per cent to EUR 29.9 million
- Property portfolio exceeds the EUR 1 billion mark for the first time
- Guidance confirmed for 2016 as a whole
VIB Vermögen AG, a company specialising in the development, acquisition and portfolio management of commercial properties, is adding another logistics centre to its property portfolio. The investment volume for the property amounts to approximately EUR 21.9 million, with an initial yield of 8.7 per cent.
- Issue proceeds will finance further growth and projects
- Average interest rate for the total volume at an attractive 1.17 per cent