Get a quick overview about our figures for the first half year 2020.
LEARN WHAT AFFECTS PRICES.
The listing of VIB Vermögen AG shares on the m:access of the Munich Stock Exchange and the Open Market of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FWB) entails high requirements of the company in terms of open and clear communication. Quite apart from this, we attach great importance to the active dialogue with analysts, investors, small shareholders and the specialist press.
Prompt and transparent reporting is intended to enable interested members of the public to gain an extensive and realistic overall view of strategy and the current corporate development. Through publishing all publications of relevance to the capital market in both German and English, international investors are also addressed in this context. The company also seeks regular active contact with the financial community.
The Managing Board conducts regular discussions with analysts, investors and the media. VIB Vermögen AG attended a large number of capital market conferences in 2016, explaining its strategy, corporate development and current business results to a broad public. Finally, the company responded to questions from interested investors at several roadshows both in Germany and abroad.
- A real estate company with strong net asset backing and an investment focus on the high-growth Southern German region and on the logistics&light-industry growth sector, as well as on retail properties
- Well-diversified portfolio consisting of around 108 commercial properties with a rentable space of around 1.1 Mio sqm, a low vacancy rate (0.7 %), and an above-average, high rental yield of approximately 7.02 %
- Significant operating growth and high profitability: average revenue growth rate of 5.6 % since 2014, EBT (excluding valuation effects and extraordinary items) rose from 38.3m EUR in 2014 to currently 51.7 m EUR in 2018 (w/o valuation effects)
- Sustainable financing structure: equity ratio of 42.7%* and loan-to-value (LTV) ratio of 51.0%* reduce financing risks
- No refinancing problems thanks to long-term financing approach utilising annuity loans; average interest-rate on loan portfolio only 2.33 %
- Strong cash flows: sustainable growth in funds from operations (FFO) allows new investments & attractive dividend policy
- Dividend per share increased for the tenth time in succession to now 0.65 EUR* for the fiscal year 2018
- Experienced management with strong network and successful track record of more than 25 years
*proposal of management
VIB Vermögen AG
86633 Neuburg an der Donau
Tel: +49 8431 9077 952
Fax: +49 8431 9077 1952
Dear Shareholders and all those interested in the VIB Vermögen AG,
If you have questions, comments or a personal message for us, please send us an E-Mail and we will contact you as soon as possible.
We're looking forward to your messages.