VIB Vermögen AG is delighted by your visit to our website and your interest in our company. As a company, we take the protection of your personal data very seriously and we want you to feel safe while visiting our website.
Where you provide us with personal data, this is handled with care and in accordance with the provisions of data protection law. Data which you send to us as part of messages using the contact form is forwarded to us via our data processing centre in a secure environment and is immediately deleted once we have answered your query. Your data is not used for any other purpose or passed on to third parties. Please note that, for technical reasons, we are not currently able to offer secured (encrypted) transmission of your message. Please send confidential messages to us by post to be on the safe side.
Collection and processing of personal data
In general, you are able to visit VIB Vermögen AG's website without us requiring any personal data from you. We only learn the name of your internet service provider, the website which you visit us from and which of our pages you visit. This information is evaluated for statistical purposes, during which the individual users remain anonymous.
You can learn more about the use of Google Analytics here:
Google Analytics has been augmented with the "gat._anonymizeIp();" code in order to ensure the anonymised collection of IP addresses. Your IP address can therefore not be assigned to your equipment.
On the one hand you can adjust your browser settings so that you are informed before cookies are stored. On the other hand, you can circumvent Google Analytics with this browser extension:
VIB Vermögen AG takes technical and organisational security measures in order to protect data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, deletion or access by unauthorised persons. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
Right of access and public procedures directory
Upon request, we will inform you in writing, in accordance with the applicable law, which, if any, of your personal data is stored by us.
Public procedures directory
Under the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG section 4g), the following information is made available to the public by the data protection officer in an appropriate manner:
- Name of the controller: VIB Vermögen AG, headquarters Neuburg/Donau
- Managing board: Ludwig Schlosser, Holger Pilgenröther, Martin Pfandzelter, see legal notice
- Person in charge of data processing: Petra Riechert
- Address of the controller: Luitpoldstr. C 70, 86633 Neuburg/Donau
- Purposes of collecting, processing or using data: the purpose of the company is the portfolio maintenance, development and management of commercial properties.
- Description of the groups of data subjects and the appurtenant data or categories of data: data of customers, employees, interested parties and suppliers insofar as this is required for the fulfilment of the purposes stated under point 5.
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be transferred: public authorities in the case of overriding legal provisions, external contractors in accordance with section 11 of the BDSG (order data processing) and external bodies and internal departments for the fulfilment of the purposes stated under point 5.
- The legislature has enacted various storage obligations and deadlines. After the expiry of these deadlines, the corresponding data is automatically deleted. If data is not affected by the erasure which is regularly performed then it will be deleted if the purposes stated under point 5 cease.
- Planned data transfer in third countries: data is only transferred to third countries for the execution of customer orders.
Data protection officer
In accordance with legal requirements, VIB Vermögen AG has appointed a data protection officer. If you have questions regarding the handling of your personal data, please address them to our data protection coordinator:
Ms Corina Gessert
Data Protection Coordinator